Saturday, May 1, 2010

Katy & Bill - wedding CT

I had so much FUN working with this beautiful couple! They are a wedding photographer's dream come true. When I first met with Katy and Bill and asked them to describe themselves they told me "fun and funny" ...and I would say that is a very accurate description! We were all laughing and cracking smiles throughout the day. The tone was one of pure joy and happiness...just as a wedding should be. Even the limo driver asked me, "Do you know the bride?" When I responded with, "What do you mean?" He answered, "I mean, like were you college roommates or something? You just seem to be having such a good time together. You seem to have a lot of inside jokes or something." Quite a compliment, I thought! Not to mention Katy and Bill's friends and family were all so warm and friendly. I could immediately tell they did a great job surrounding themselves with love and support on this important day! Katy seemed to act like the planning of the day was no big deal, but they added in all sorts of details that made their wedding uniquely theirs...from the plethora of peacock feathers, to the guest photo booth, to the wine bottle guest book...I was impressed. I feel very honored to be a part of such a BEAUTIFUL and HAPPY event. Thanks Katy & Bill!

No comments:

Visit the official site!